- Nested ASP.NET master page support at design-time
- Rich CSS editing and layout support within the WYSIWYG designer
- Split-view designer support for having both source and design views open on a page at the same time
- A much faster ASP.NET page designer - with dramatic perf improvements in view-switches between source/design mode
- Automated .SQL script generation and hosting deployment support for databases on remote servers
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Why should we choose to use Visual Studio 2008 when working with Framework 2.0 projects
If your project is not yet ready to be upgraded from 2.0 to 3.5, you could still use Visual Studio 2008 and take advantage of some of the Tool related features to improve the development experience. Some of such features are ...